Built on a solid foundation
If you walk the halls at our offices or on a customer site, you'll hear good things about Cabrillo.
- We promote a positive work environment and offer employees flexible work schedules to ensure a work/life balance.
- We frequently hold employee recognition events, sharing lunch or company sponsored family outings.
- We celebrate the success of our teammates by awarding tickets to local events, or monetary spot awards.
- We value communication, and use our newsletters and intranet to share company news, celebrate success, and keep the team informed on progress towards our strategic goals and process improvement efforts.
- We hold round table discussions in which upper management meets with the team so they can hear suggestions and ideas to further company progress.
- Our employees have the opportunity to work on exciting projects that shape the transformation of our customer's organizations and missions.
- Employees are encouraged to provide feedback on our benefits program, and this information is used to make improvements to our total compensation package structure.
In short, we care about our people and recognize that they contribute to our customer's success.
Our benefits package is comprehensive, especially as compared to similarly sized companies in our industry. We offer several medical plans, dental, short and long term disability, ten paid holidays, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Employees may also participate in our education assistance, prepaid legal resources, life insurance, TRICARE, AFLAC, ID Theft Assist, adoption assistance and transportation assistance programs. (Click here) to download our benefits brochure.
Cabrillo is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.